Thursday, March 10, 2011

Little Moments...

...of my little people.

Heidi never cries. Well, practically never. When she actually does get upset, I can't help myself. I drop whatever I am doing to snuggle her, because she sounds so absolutely pathetic. Unless, of course, it's when she has to get out of the bathtub - then I usually laugh at her. She LOVES baths - and HATES to get out! Often she will get quite mad about the fact that I lifted her out of the water. This was one such occasion:
Of course, not long afterward, she was warm and dry, and looked like this:
A MUCH more normal mood for her! I'm grateful for my cheerful little gal!

Here is some cuteness named Samuel:
And finally, my Kenneth. My serious, focused little Kenneth. He wants to be a man so badly!



No comments:

Post a Comment