Friday, August 26, 2011

Visits

Jonathan's Great Aunt Leona came for a visit on Tuesday. She lives near Cleveland, and she wasn't sure about driving the distance alone, so Jonathan's Mom drove up on Monday and rode down with her on Tuesday morning. Aunt Leona drove the whole way, and I believe she drove back as well! It was fun to get to see her. And the children were more comfortable interacting with her since she came to *their* turf.

Here are a few photos I snapped during the afternoon.



On Thursday my sister-in-law, her mom, and my sweet little nieces dropped by. They'd taken a trip to the orchard near us and swung by on their way home. That was a fun little visit in an otherwise VERY blah day. My friend, Merideth stopped in later that evening, too. She helps me in the garden, and I happily give her produce in exchange for her help, and she came to get some green beans that are ready.

I am so thankful for family and friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment